17 Amazing Facts About Solar Contracting in the Tampa Bay Area
Homeowners are rushing to solar contractors in the Tampa bay Area to secure their homes with the 25-year solar panel warranty.
What’s even more incredible about getting into solar now is the low-credit financing avaliable. How low you ask? It’s one of our 17 amazing facts on solar contracting listed below:
We’re offering a limited-time home energy evaluation for free
- In Pinellas County there have been 3775 homes choose to power their homes with the power of the sun since 2019. This number is forecasted to double by the end of 2020.
- The average customer saves between 150 to 200 dollars per month on their power bill by using solar energy.
- The average monthly payment for a solar system is between 150 to 200 dollars per month and that does not even include the current tax credit which most home owners keep to pay off credit cards.
- Most homeowners with zero dollars out of pocket are able to start owning their energy and building equity with their power.
- Financing is given on Solar panels with credit scores as low as 600.
- If you refinance your home to pay for solar panels you can write off your power bill.
- The average solar system adds $45,000 dollars to your homes appraised value, based on numbers from California apprasiers.
- Solar Energy is the most abundant energy in the world. If you covered just the Mojave desert with solar panels it would produce twice as much power needed for the entire United States.
- Solar Panel costs have fallen 99% since 1977
- Solar Energy is cheaper than fossil fuels averaging 4.3 cents per kWh to produce before the tax incentives.
- Solar plants can last 40 years.
- China is the world leader in solar energy. As of 2017 China has enough solar capacity to power 8.2 million us homes.
- Currently in the US 2 million homes are powered by solar and that number is forecasted to grow to 3 million by 2020.
- California gets 14% of its electricity by solar and is the leader in the US.
- California is requiring new homes to have solar panels installed.
- 30% of new electricity production installed in 2016 was solar.
- Solar energy is the fastest power system to deploy in a disaster area.
Why Clients Choose West Bay Energy for their Solar Contracting in the Tampa Bay Area
- Family owned and run business
- We are a solar contractor not a solar sales organization
- 5 Star google reviews
- Interest rates as low as 2.99%
- In house Master Electrician